Successful reopening starts with effective precautions
Now that Ontario has started its staged approach to reopening businesses and workplaces previously closed as a result of the coronavirus pandemic, business owners and managers are thinking about how to resume activities. While your employees are probably looking forward to returning to work, studies show that most of them are worried about whether they’ll be able to work safely.
Of course, ‘safe’ looks different in different workplaces, but most experts say that effective prevention of viral spread starts with regular, thorough handwashing – and that in most cases, handwashing (when done properly) beats hand sanitizer.
That’s why we’re excited to be able to offer this Mobile Wash Station. It allows you to put handwashing facilities wherever your employees – and customers – may need it most, improving handwashing protocols and reducing traffic into washrooms where social distancing may not be possible.
- Heavy stainless steel construction with locking swivel casters
- 5-gallon stainless fresh water supply tank which is easy to fill and clean
- Gravity-fed coldwater system (no electrical supply required)
- 7-gallon gray-water tank recovery for easy disposal
- Holders for soap, hand sanitizer, gloves, paper towels and garbage bags
- Heated water system
- Auto-fill tank
- Touchless dispensers
Want more information?
Don’t hesitate to get in touch. We can help you keep your employees, customers and visitors safe as you return to work.